Terms of Service
Welcome to CommunicatorCloud !
These Terms govern your use of CommunicatorCloud and the platform, products, features, apps, services, technologies and software
Communicator AS offer.
Communicator AS (“Communicator”) org no. 911 711 141, Langkaia 1, 0150 Oslo, is a company registered in Norway. Communicator
AS owns and controls the subsidiary CommunicatorCloud ("Service").
Our terms are updated to comply by the new European data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation
1. Acceptance of Terms
Your privacy is important to us. At CommunicatorCloud we have four essential principles to ensure your privacy is safeguarded.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (You are completely free to provide the information you
feel necessary to use our services)
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our
- On our platform and through our services we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the
public, kept private and/or permanently deleted.
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
By using the communicatorcloud.com platform ("Service") or any and all services of Communicator AS, you are agreeing to
be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"), including any subsequent changes or modifications to
application, website, customer websites or services.
CommunicatorCloud may update and change the Terms of Service from time to time. CommunicatorCloud will notify you about
significant changes before such changes come into force and give you a possibility to evaluate the effects of proposed changes.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be
subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your agreement to such
changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at
Violation of any of the Terms of Service will result in the termination of your Account. While CommunicatorCloud prohibits
conduct and content in violation of these Terms of Service, you understand and agree that Communicator AS cannot be responsible
for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service
at your own risk.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You invite new users
to your organization within the terms of your subscription.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Communicator AS cannot and will not be liable
for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others
who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any
laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Communicator AS and its suppliers from any and all loss, cost, liability,
and expense arising from or related to your data, your use of the Service, or your violation of these terms.
- The Site and Service are made available to you, your company, and/or your customers only for personal or commercial use,
which use must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and must not infringe or violate third
2. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Invoice option is available for select customers.
- You are required to add your credit card details or pay via invoice to be able to use CommunicatorCloud (Starter, Professional,
Small Enterprise and Enterprise).
- All plans are billed advance on a monthly or yearly recurring basis. Payments are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds or credits for partial use of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused service with
an open or closed account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levels, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, except when otherwise required by
mandatory law. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate
on your next billing cycle. For customers with an invoice agreement, separate terms apply as stated in the subscription
- Downgrading and or deleting your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. Communicator
AS does not accept any liability for such loss.
3. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. Cancelation request must be sent via email to your contract
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered
once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and
you will not be charged again.
- Communicator can terminate or suspend accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service. Termination of the Service will
result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment
of all content in your Account. Inactive accounts will be deleted after 90 days.
- Following termination of the Service, only aggregated and anonymized data will be kept by Communicator for the purpose of
machine learning and statistics. Such data does not constitute personal data as defined in applicable privacy and data
4. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Communicator AS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
the Service (or any part thereof). Communicator AS will notify you about significant changes before such changes come into
force and give you a possibility to evaluate the effects of proposed changes and take necessary measures. Notification
will be given through the CommunicatorCloud website (www.CommunicatorCloud.com),the Service itself, or by email.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change
upon 30 days’ notice from Communicator AS. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Communicator
website (CommunicatorCloud.com) or the Service itself.
- Communicator AS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance
of the Service.
5. Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with Norwegian copyright law and other Norwegian laws.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you or your business provide to the Service. Your profile and
materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages or website to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others
to view and share your Content.
- Communicator AS does not pre-screen Content, but Communicator AS have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion
to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2018 Communicator AS. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy,
or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Communicator AS.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you or your business provide to the Service
6. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that CommunicatorCloud uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software,
networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with
the Service, CommunicatorCloud, or any other Communicator AS service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or
access to the Service without the express written permission by Communicator AS.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CommunicatorCloud customer,
employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms, hazardous scripts or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Communicator AS does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted,
timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service
will meet your expectations, or that (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The Service may contain links to, or otherwise may allow you to connect to and use certain third party products or api's,
services or software under separate terms and conditions (collectively, “Third-party Services”) in conjunction with CommunicatorCloud.
If You decide to access and use such Third-party Services, be advised that your use is governed solely by the terms and
conditions of such Third-party Services, and Communicator AS does not endorse, are not responsible for, and make no representations
as to such Third-party Services, their content or the manner in which they handle your data. Communicator AS is not liable
for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your access or use of any such Third-party
Services, or your reliance on the privacy practices or other policies of such Third-party Services.
- The Service may contain features that enable various Third-party Services (such as social media services like Facebook and
Twitter or analytics services provided by Google) to be directly integrated into your CommunicatorCloud account. To take
advantage of these features, you will be required to register for or log into such Third-party Services on their respective
websites. By enabling third party services within CommunicatorCloud, you are allowing CommunicatorCloud to pass your log-in
information to these Third-party Services for this purpose.
- Communicator AS is required to follow Third-party Services Terms of Service when using their API’s or Integrations. Communicator
AS reserves the right to change CommunicatorCloud functionality at any time to comply with the latest Third-Party Terms
- You expressly understand and agree that Communicator AS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other
intangible losses (even if Communicator AS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the
use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any
goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or
from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct
of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Communicator AS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute
a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Communicator
and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you, your organization/business and Communicator
AS (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The Terms of Service, and legally binding agreement between yourself, your organization/business and Communicator AS, shall
be subject to Norwegian law and Norwegian courts’ exclusive jurisdiction. Oslo city court shall be the agreed legal venue.